Re: PROV-ISSUE-456: Simplify union domain of hadRole using InstantaneousEvent [Ontology]

Stephan,

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/rev/de3bac05e091

makes the changes you propose to the OWL file, and the HTML at:

http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/prov-o#hadRole

should reflect the changes.

I have marked this issue pending-review, please close it when you see fit.

Regards,
Tim