Re: PROV-ISSUE-444 (prov-o-to-last-call): Review PROV-O for last call [PROV-O HTML]

Hook,

Thank you for taking the time to review prov-o.

I have placed the contents of your email at http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Review_of_prov-o_july_3_2012_for_last_call#Hook
and separated out each issue that you raised.

We will work on these editorial issues as we work through Last Call.

I will contact you with specific follow-ups, but you can always feel free to review our status at the link above.

Designations of "DM" indicates that the change must be made on PROV-DM to take effect in PROV-O.
Designations of "OBE" indicate that the WG has changed the model on your comment.

Regards,
Tim