Re: [PROV-N] Specific recommendation for charset parameter in PROV-N media type

Hi Graham,

For the avoidance of doubt, are you recommending we change the current text:

Optional parameters:
charset — this parameter is required when transferring non-ASCII data.
If present, the value of charset is always UTF-8.

into

Optional parameters:
charset — this parameter is mandatory. The value of charset is always UTF-8.

Thanks,
Luc