Re: prov namespace management proposals

Hi Graham,

I think people are worried about knowing the provenance of those terms
as they will be defined in different owl files. The prov-o team does
not want to include terms from other notes in the prov-o owl.

Paul

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:05 PM, Graham Klyne <graham.klyne@zoo.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> Paul,
>
> I'm still not understanding the problem that arises if all terms from all
> documents are included in one OWL file, where the PROV-AQ terms (and others?)
> are simply described with an rdfs:label and rdfs:comment value, and nothing more.
>
> #g
> --
>
> On 10/07/2012 11:09, Paul Groth wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I put together a page around namespace management with the two
>> proposed approaches to resolving ISSUE-440.
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvNamespaceManagement
>>
>> Please feel free to comment and add anything you think I'm missing.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Paul

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group
Artificial Intelligence Section
Department of Computer Science
VU University Amsterdam