Re: NEW issue - cross document

Most of the security conserns mentioned in PROV-N also apply to
PROV-O, so I'm all for of gathering them in one place.

However security conserns are by their nature going to be incomplete
(it is similar to trying to enumerate all known bugs), and we might
want to expand on it later. Should it be a separate Note that we refer
to instead?

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Graham Klyne <graham.klyne@zoo.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> I'm in a bit of a rush, but I wanted to raise a new issue concerning
> security concerns before going to last call - I think we should describe
> them in one place (PROV-DM?) and refer to them from other documents.
> Currently they're buried in PROV-N, and some in PROV-AQ.
>
> The rationale is that we want security considerations to be prominent and
> get maximum review.
>
> See also my comments on PROV-N document.
>
> Gotta go now, I'll try and hook this into tracker later.
>
> #g

Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science
The University of Manchester