Re: PROV-O ready for internal WG review - due 9 April.

Ted,

Thanks for your comments.

I have added them to http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Prov-o_draft_review_2_April_2012#Ted

and walked through them briefly, adding "RAISED" to each point.

The prov-o team will be working to handle each comment as we work towards LC.

Regards,
Tim