Re: PROV-ISSUE-352 (rename-WasQuotedFrom): A better name for wasQuotedFrom [prov-dm]

Hi Paul,
yes, it makes sense, thanks for the clarification.
Going back to the original issue (another name for wasQuotedFrom),
I'd like to quote what Stian said in another thread:

First Google hit for "was quoted from" is:

> "What Shakespearean play was quoted from at the end of the Beatles I
> am the Walrus"
>
> - which is the opposite direction of how we do it.

 So, as you can see, I'm not the only one that can be confused about the
directionality of the property.

Maybe "wasAQuoteFrom" is better?

Thanks,
Daniel