Re: PROV-ISSUE-204 (end-of-entity): What marks the end of an entity? [prov-dm]

Hi all,

Following today's vote on invalidation [1], the definition of
invalidation was added to prov-dm
[2]. I propose to close this issue pending review.

Regards,
Luc

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2012-04-19#resolution_8
[2]