Re: PROV-O ready for internal WG review - due 9 April.

Seems Tim beat me too it.. but now the question are of the unqualified
properties.

They are currently subproperties of prov:wasAssociatedWith (range
prov:Agent) - but I no longer read that understanding from DM.

So I've made them as well be simple subproperties of prov:involved
with range prov:Entity. I'm also checking the ProvRDF page.

Luc, just to check as there are currently a bit of a mess of versions
of DM in Mercurial, [1] is right?

[1]  http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/prov-dm.html#dfn-wasstartedby