Re: PROV-WG: Agenda for October 27 Telecon

Hi,

I see that the "Possible mismatches?" agenda item refers to my email about mapping from PROV-DM to RDF/PROV-O (and possibly idiomatic XML).  This seems to relate to the discussion of how "roles" work in the two documents, where there still seems to be disagreement.

Unfortunately, I'm traveling tomorrow and will miss the teleconference.

If people think it would be helpful, I'd be happy to spend some time trying to define the mapping formally.

However, what might help more initially is for the people that disagree to come up with examples that illustrate how they think the mapping works, as a starting point.

--James

On Oct 25, 2011, at 2:59 PM, Paul Groth wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The agenda for the next telecon (Oct. 27, 2011) can be found at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.10.27
>
> We still need a scribe. Please sign up and let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.