Re: Prov-o call on Monday 12:00noon US ET

Hi Khalid, Daniel and Stian,

I am not sure how your proposal deals with generation.  The prov-dm
document explains
that merging two well-formed accounts (where at most one PE generates an
entity) may result
in a non well-formed.

I believe you have defined wasGeneratedBy property as functional,
meaning that a non-well
formed account would be inconsistent in the ontology.

If wasGeneratedBy is no longer functional, then how do you associate
time with a generation
event? (and any qualifier?)

Thanks,
Luc