Re: Prov-o call on Monday 12:00noon US ET

Hi all,
the minutes from our meeting can be found at:
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology_Meeting_2011-10-24

There are some TODOs for Satya, Khalid, Stian, Tim and me, so we have
decided that
Satya is going to do the changes to the document today and Khalid and I
tomorrow.

Best,
Daniel