Re: ISSUE-111: Create properties prov:hadLocation and prov:assumedBy

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 10:15, Stian Soiland-Reyes
<soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk> wrote:

> We did in the telcon yesterday and last week agree that we'll try this
> explicit approach with EntityInRole and prov:wasAssumedBy for now.
>
> I think the jury is still out on prov:assumedRole vs. just subclassing.

I've updated the
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/tip/ontology/ProvenanceFormalModel.html

to include sections for prov:wasAssumedBy,  prov:assumedRole and
prov:assumedRoleAt even if we have not reached a good conclusion on
how to do this. I think this approach should work for the FPWD, but
feel free to edit.

See http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/tip/ontology/ProvenanceFormalModel.html#wasAssumedBy
and below.

I've also added a description to EntityInRole:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/tip/ontology/ProvenanceFormalModel.html#entityinrole

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science