Re: PROV-ISSUE-122: Constraint on wasGeneratedBy (PROV-DM and PROV-OM) [Conceptual Model]

Well, then there is still an issue because the constraint can be
misinterpreted or hard to understand.

I believe this is due to the constraint (as such) is trying to be overly
precise, but looses the actual meaning on the way.