Re: PROV-ISSUE-15 (define-views-or-account): Definition for Concept 'Views or accounts' [Provenance Terminology]

Hi Simon,

I was wondering why an account must be from one source. I think a source
maybe an annotation on an account. I think a more general definition
would be.

- An account is a record of something that has occurred from a
particular perspective.

I agree with the notion that every description of some occurrence must
be part of an account but I don't think that needs to be identified.

thoughts?
Paul