Re: Kickstarting the Provenance Access and Query Task Force

Hi Olaf,
> I don't know what -in general- you mean by "other kind of queries, that are
> about provenance"
Here I was thinking of queries that retrieve information about the
provenance of resources, without necessarily retrieving the resources
(or representations of thereof).
In [6], the focus seems to be more on accessing the provenance of a
resource when such resource is accessed.

Cheers, khalid