Re: Definitions and provenance and invariance

I tried at http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ConceptInvariantViewOnThing#Comment_by_Stian__24_June_2011
- but I think I confused myself by bringing in too much. :-)

We earlier talked about something simple like:

 rectangle A may have varying length and width, whereas B, an IVP of
A, may have a invariant area

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science