Re: Access and query TF - actions for WG

Hi,

I think the discussion in this thread calls for a clarification
(reformulation) in the scope section.

It seems so far that there is an agreement that a URI that identifies
the provenance of a thing should be provided, and there is disagreement
on whether we should specify the location or the mechanism (service)
used to locate the provenance.
This does not seem to be reflected in the scope section, where the
location of where the provenance is to be retrieved is given and the
identity of provenance is not.

khalid