Re: PROV-ISSUE-4 (define-agent): Definition for Concept 'Agent' [Provenance Terminology]

Hi Jun,
> Would you also expect agents to have states, aka resources?
Even process (execution) have states (initiated/suspended/terminated). I am
avoiding use of the term resource since I am not sure we have an agreement
on its definition as yet.

>I would prefer to keep agent simple. That's why I suggest to treat agents
as resources, if >you want to talk about provenance of that sort of things.
In this way, we can reuse of a lot >of structure associated with resources.
They are not incompatible requirements (simple and being able to describe
their provenance) - I am not sure what are the "structures associated with
resources".

Overall, I would like to be guided by the requirements of our journalism
example (and its subsequent extensions or other examples).

Thanks.

Best,
Satya