Re: PROV-ISSUE-4 (define-agent): Definition for Concept 'Agent' [Provenance Terminology]

Satya,

Would you also expect agents to have states, aka resources?

I would prefer to keep agent simple. That's why I suggest to treat
agents as resources, if you want to talk about provenance of that sort
of things. In this way, we can reuse of a lot of structure associated
with resources.

This is just one way of modelling. Of course, if we do agree to have
states for agents, we will need a different way to represent it in the
model.

I am open to discussions.

-- Jun