Re: PROV-ISSUE-49 (Participation): Suggested definition for Participation [Conceptual Model]

Looking at the definition of isControlledBy this is what I think participates means.

I would think that controlled by has a stronger meaning than its current definition but I can't articulate it :-) so I'll leave it at that.

Paul