Re: PROV-ISSUE-39 (generation-identifiable-activity): Generation should be defined as an identifable activity [Conceptual Model]

Hi,
Reading Paul/Luc's definition for isGeneratedBy:
"Generation represents the creation of a new identifiable characterized
entity by an identifiable activity."

can we interpret that "identifiable activity" is same as "process
execution"? If yes, then we should use "process execution" directly instead
of using its definition (description?).

Thanks.

Best,
Satya