Re: PROV-ISSUE-44 (shortcuts): Introduce widely used provenance concepts as shortcuts in the model [Conceptual Model]

Hi Paolo,

I think specialized is a fine word to use. I just would argue that their
are some "extensions" that belong in the conceptual model. I think Reza
has been making this point well that the model should be "useful" for
common cases to help adoption.

Thanks,
Paul

--