Re: PROV-ISSUE-40 (recommended-roles): Roles should not be SHOULD and not MUST [Conceptual Model]

It seems like unspecified is a hack to let you get around not saying a
role.

Again, I think I'm missing a justification of the MUST verses just
making it a strong recommendation (i.e. SHOULD).

I think you have some inferences in mind based around roles.... but I
think it just means that you won't be able to make those inferences if
you don't provide roles.

thanks,
Paul

--