Re: PROV-ISSUE-30 (name-for-bob): What name do we use for the BOB construct? [Conceptual Model]

I am not partial to snapshot, partially because of the extensive functional usage of the term.  I have always associated a snapshot with a point in time, not a duration - but this may be an incorrect association.

I am open to discussing it, but my initial inclination was negative towards it.

Will we use the same definition as we have been using for BOB?

--Stephan