Re: PROV-ISSUE-38: Section 3.4: Third party services are SPARQL endpoints [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

Another interesting possible suggested access mechanism is SADI, which
is a native RDF/OWL web service framework, is simple to use and
implement, and the developers are about pursue the W3C recommendation
process for it.

http://sadiframework.org

Jim

--