Re: Models and their use

Hi Paul,

> Thing = Bob or Entity State

Sorry to be difficult, but... BOB is currently defined in terms of
Entity State, so if they are both replacing Thing it's a circular
definition. Alternatively, they are two separate terms, one of which
replaces Thing, making three along with Entity.

> Finally I would suggest that the participates divide issues into two threads if possible (e.g. Model vs ivp)

I agree with the sentiment, but I think maybe the key issues
(specifying models in a helpful way, definition of entity, definition
of IVP) are all tangled up at the moment. If I can see a possible way
to split off a topic, I will try to do so.

Thanks,
Simon