Re: Implementation Stakeholder questionnaire approval

Hello Reza,

We absolutely would expect many of the implementation task force members to implement the spec in their own organizations. Indeed we encourage it.

The task forces role is to both identity, encourage and communicate with implementors but also to specify conformance tests

Regards
Paul

Sent from my iPhone