Re: PROV-ISSUE-124: Constraints on Used Relation (PROV-DM and PROV-OM) [Conceptual Model]

Hi Satya and Tim,

I am now closing this issue, pending review.
Constraints for attributes were removed in WD2, and interpretations have
now been moved in a separate section, clarifying the issue flagged here.

Feel free to reopen, if the issue is not addressed satisfactorily.

Cheers,
Luc