Re: PROV-ISSUE-124: Constraints on Used Relation (PROV-DM and PROV-OM) [Conceptual Model]

I have noticed the new distinctions using "interpretation" in the latest draft, and it has made it easier to see the difference.

With regard to "moving all constraints to one section", I'm curious to see if this makes it more difficult to read and understand any one construct.

I'll wait and see!

Regards,
Tim