Re: Proposals to vote on related to 'event': deadline Dec 14th midnight GMT

+1 for proposal 1
+1 for proposal 2
-1 for proposal 3 (I believe explicitly stating instantaneousEvent is
better option than re-labeling as action. Action, similar to event, has
multiple connotations including instantaneous and long running)

Best,
Satya