Re: PROV-ISSUE-182 (TLebo): stronger name for "wasAssociatedWith" [prov-dm]

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 19:52:33 +0000
To: Stephan Zednik <zednis@rpi.edu>
CC: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>, Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
We know, Stephan, you said it several times and it is written in the document!

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ
United Kingdom

On 8 Dec 2011, at 19:34, "Stephan Zednik" <zednis@rpi.edu<mailto:zednis@rpi.edu>> wrote:

On Dec 8, 2011, at 11:19 AM, Stephan Zednik wrote:

I propose that actedOnBehalfOf should be a qualifier on a wasControlledBy relation.  It should be a relation between a qualified wasControlledBy (e.g. Control in PROV-O) and an Agent.

--Stephan

Or, that actedOnBehalf of is a qualified relation with a qualifier that refers to the activity for which Agent 1 actedOnBehalfOf Agent 2.

I just want actedOnBehalfOf to be contextualized by the relevant Activity.

--Stephan