Re: GeoSPARQL 1.1 mapping to PROV-O

Thanks for the feedback Daniel.

At your suggestion I have added the geo:SpatialObjectCollection  /
prov:Collection relationship in text and RDF and made some very small
wording changes, see
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ogc-geosparql/pull/317.

I've not removed the non-mapping for prov:atLocation from the text though.
It's not present in the RDF of course, but I think that people will want to
know what GeoSPARQL says about such an obviously spatial property. In this
case the lack of mapping is also important to know: people can use
prov:atLocation with GeoSPARQL Features!

Thanks,

Nick