Re: GeoSPARQL 1.1 mapping to PROV-O

Hi Nicholas,
small comments about the mapping below. I hope they are still in time:

   - If prov:atLocation is not mapped to anything, I would remove it from
   the mapping table.
   - PROV has support for collections, so you can map
   SpatialObjectCollection as a type of prov:Collection (
   https://www.w3.org/TR/prov-o/#Collection).

Best,
Daniel