RE: PROV-O and BFO

I know there is some effort of using PROV in ISO standard work for
ISO TC276, I've looked briefly through the draft
"ISO-TC276-WG5-PWI-Provenance-Part1" which showed it using
PROV-O as basis for class extensions just like below, for making
distributed health informatics specific provenance.

Not sure if this is related to BFO though..

On Sun, 8 Dec 2019 20:48:04 +0000, "Cox, Simon (L&W, Clayton)" <Simon.Cox@csiro.au> wrote:
> prov:Entity rdfs:subClassOf bfo:Continuant .
> prov:Activity rdfs:subClassOf bfo:Occurrent .
>
> Done.
>
> 😉

Non-text part: text/html