Re: Misleading label in prov-aq.ttl prov:has_query_service

FWIW, some PROV about PROV is stated at [1].

I’ll continue to dust off my publication process,
and coordinate with Ivan to address:

https://github.com/timrdf/prov-wg/issues/23 <https://github.com/timrdf/prov-wg/issues/23>
https://github.com/timrdf/prov-wg/issues/24 <https://github.com/timrdf/prov-wg/issues/24>

Please add or up-vote issues at https://github.com/timrdf/prov-wg/issues <https://github.com/timrdf/prov-wg/issues>
and we can see what else we can knock out while we’re at it.

Regards,
Tim

[1] https://github.com/timrdf/prov-wg/blob/master/COPIED <https://github.com/timrdf/prov-wg/blob/master/COPIED>