Re: How to attach a prov graph to an RDF Triple?

Hi Lars,

There is another approach that we are currently working on. It goes by the
name RDF* and SPARQL*. The basic idea is to allow for nesting of triples and,
similarly, nesting of triple patterns in queries. Find a short, 4-pages
description of the proposal and of our initial results in the following
document:

http://olafhartig.de/files/Hartig_ISWC2017_RDFStarPosterPaper.pdf

The document also includes pointers to more detailed documents.

Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Best,
Olaf

On tisdag 10 oktober 2017 kl. 12:59:10 CEST Svensson, Lars wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> This might be a question that has been asked before, but I couldn't find
> anything in the list archives. Please just direct me to the previous
> discussion, should there be one.

> In my application I want to make assertions about a specific triple in my
> RDF graph. The creation of the provenance graph is fairly straightforward,
> but I'm still at odds how to attach the provenance graph to the triple. So
> far I've found two ways of doing this:
 1) Reifying the triple and then