Re: New PROV Errata entry

Hi Luc,
I understand. However, prov:generatedAtTime was introduced as a shortcut
function.
I have seen it widely used by people adopting PROV in order to avoid having
to use blank nodes or qualified terms.

It is also used in the prov-dc direct mappings for mapping dct:created,
dct:dateAccepted, dct:dateCopyRighted, dct:dateSubmitted, dct:issued and
dct:modified. That document was reviewed and accepted by the group.

If we now remove this relationship, it will create inconsistencies with the
PROV-DC document. And it will introduce inconsistencies with the people who
have extended and adopted PROV. I think it is better to have
prov:generatedAtTime as redundant shortcut property rather than remove it.

Best,
Daniel