Re: Hands-on PROV tutorial

Hi Paul

likewise -- very good initiative and a great chance to showcase / roadtest some of the new tools.

same questions: which SS, what's the deadline to add contributions. I am thinking of ProvGen, hence cc: to Hugo here, I hope he's
interested.  ProvGen is going to sit behind a REST WS similar to Git2Prov, however installation to a VM /may/ be doable -- over to Hugo.

Cheers, -Paolo

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org
School of Computing Science, Newcastle University,  UK