Re: How to associate a Plan with a Bundle

…

> The key is that the Bundle was generated by the Activity of executing the workflow, and the Activity's Association had a Plan that was followed to perform the Activity.

…

Thanks Tim, this approach actually works out very nice in my case.  I'm gonna use this!

I think that for a widespread adoption of PROV, it would be extremely useful if the WG could setup a page (e.g. on the wiki) with some kind of cookbook or catalog of design patters with PROV solutions to common problems.  See also the discussion on scruffy versus neat prov modelling, e.g. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2012Oct/0225.html .

Cheers,

Jacco