ack ISSUE-462: Definition of Entity (was Re: prov respos)

Dear Paul,

The response fully addresses my original concerns.

In fact, I like the final outcome much more than the change I proposed
in my original email.
So I would like to thank the WG for their extensive explanation and
the proposed changes to the data model document.

Jacco