Fwd: PROV-WG response to comment on constraints

I am forwarding your response to the WG public comments mailing list so that we can record it as an acknowledgement.  We are going to close the issue now, but please let me know if you have any further comments and I'll try to accommodate them.

--James

Begin forwarded message: