Re: No quorum

And, I didn't just try joining the call because I didn't see a calendar
email when I looked at around 10:58 Boston time!

FYI: I have Irfan's request under advisement. Matthew and I will look at
the consensus draft msg to see whether we have any edits to propose.
It's on our coordination agenda for Tuesday, so more news later this
week on that.

PS: I finally updated my git clone of our repository and am trying to
find the file in there just now to review it myself. The CLI is still my
favorite tool! :)

Janina

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)