Re: DRAFT- Response to WHAT

I can't parse this sentence:
> So, in this email, we'd like to confirm your recommendation regarding
specifics relating to our work on a normative approach for TTS the
generated output that can be relied on to produce consistent results across
multiple operating environments and user agents.

Are some words missing?

I'm happy to see the link to the explainer is now included. However, I
still feel like the setup doesn't give readers who aren't aware of what the
group is trying to do, much of a reason to bother clicking on the links. I
suggest maybe something like:

"As a reminder, the Spoken Presentation Task Force is tackling the issue of
how TTS can be told to more accurately pronounce content in web pages. This
is needed by both AT such as screen readers and by voice assistants such as
Alexa, Siri, and Google [is there a name?]. Our home page (
https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/pronunciation/) has a number of
links to background information and demos. There is a detailed explainer (
https://w3c.github.io/pronunciation/explainer/) that contains two
identified approaches and enumerates their advantages and disadvantages.
Your recommendation of direct inclusion of SSML into web pages is a much
more straightforward solution than that contained in the explainer."