Re: DRAFT- Response to WHAT

Thanks for the work on the draft, Irfan. I think it's coming along well.

Please note it's set up as a personal email from me as APA chair. So, I
can fix the few issues when I send it on behalf of our TF, e.g. we can't
say "last month's TPAC meeting" any longer! :)

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)