Decision on CfC: Publish Spoken Presentation FPWD

From: Janina Sajka (janina@rednote.net) <(janina@rednote.net)>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 08:57:30 -0400
To: public-apa-admin@w3.org
Cc: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>, public-pronunciation@w3.org
Colleagues:

This Call for Consensus received only messages of support. It is
therefore agreed to as a consensus decision of APA and publication of
this First Public Working Draft will now proceed.

The head of thread for this CfC is here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2021May/0001.html

Best,

Janina

--