Re: Draft IG Charter -- Your Comments, Please

Hi Thomas,

here are a few comments:

Technical:

You write:

"
The Policy Languages Interest Group is designed as a forum to support
researchers, developers, solution providers, and users of policy
languages such as XACML
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xacml>
(eXtensible Access Control Markup Language) and P3P <../> (W3C's
Platform for Privacy Preferences Project). It provides a forum to enable
broader collaboration, through use of email discussion, scheduled IRC
topic chats, Wikis, and Weblog tools.
"

I think it would be fair to mention other policy languages as well, such
as the onces developed within the IETF that enjoy IETF, 3GPP and OMA
support. Here are the most recent documents:
* Common Policy: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4745
* Geolocation Privacy Policy:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy
* Presence Authorization Policy:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-simple-presence-rules
Common Policy is also used in the consent framework in SIP.

Editorial:

Change from:

"

The Policy Languages Interest Group is a forum for W3C Members and
 >>>non-Members<<< to discuss interoperability issues - along with
related requirements and  needs  - that arise when using a variety of
policy languages where there is a need to compute results across these
multiple languages.
"
to:

"
The Policy Languages Interest Group is a forum for W3C members and
non-W3C members to discuss interoperability issues - along with related
requirements and needs - that arise when using a variety of policy
languages where there is a need to compute results across these multiple
languages.

"

Ciao
Hannes