[updated] Fwd: [PING] one call - 6 August 2020 UTC 16

Hi everyone,

As we have a short agenda for this Thursday, we have decided not to proceed with the second call at UTC 17 for the privacy threat model.

Instead, we will work on the privacy threat model during our regular call time, after covering 2 short agenda items.

Christine

======

Here is the agenda for the call on Thursday =>

## 1. Privacy review request from the WebRTC WG of its MediaStreamTrack Content Hint spec

Explainer:
https://github.com/w3c/mst-content-hint/blob/gh-pages/explainer.md

Specification URL:
https://www.w3.org/TR/2020/WD-mst-content-hint-20200728/

Security and Privacy Considerations:
https://w3c.github.io/mst-content-hint/#security-and-privacy-considerations

Security and Privacy self-review:
https://github.com/w3c/mst-content-hint/blob/gh-pages/security-privacy-questionnaire.md

GitHub repo (for any feedback)
https://github.com/w3c/mst-content-hint/

## 2. Brief updates from previous privacy reviews

## 3. Privacy threat model (working meeting)

Begin forwarded message: