Re: Input on threat model from browser privacy summit slides

Thank you!

The draft at https://w3cping.github.io/privacy-threat-model/#model is very
focused on linking user IDs, but
https://github.com/w3cping/privacy-threat-model/pull/12 adds a section on
"sensitive information" which covers some of your comments here.

Your interpretation of intrusion (
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6973#section-5.1.3) is interesting.
https://github.com/w3cping/privacy-threat-model/pull/6 uses the RFC's
suggestion of unsolicited messages as inspiration, so I'm curious if other
folks think that's where remarketing belongs, or whether there's another
good place to categorize it. I suspect we'll have to write down that there
isn't consensus that simply seeing a remarketed ad is a privacy harm, but
this document *is* a good place to call out disagreement like that.

Jeffrey