Re: Fwd (TAG): Draft finding - "Transitioning the Web to HTTPS"

5 years later, we can now bypass TLS with ALS (application level security)
while dancing around NIST recommended broken security standards in
WebCrypto etc

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1f2k6fsIkDmIS1WyJAT0lXQmDuHIPeo9GDKfP1FY2rVc/edit?usp=sharing

Enjoy this 5-year delayed response.